1. Jump rope for 2 minutes. (I time myself with my iPhone’s stopwatch.)
3. Goblet squat. Hold a dumbbell vertically next to your chest, with both hands cupping the dumbbell head. Squat, pause, then come back up. Do 12-15 reps.
4. Jump rope for 2 minutes.
5. Hammer curl to press. Grab a set of 8 to 12-pound dumbbells. Let them hang at arm’s length at your sides, your palms facing each other. Curl the dumbbells toward your shoulders. Press the dumbbells above your head until your arms are straight. Do 12-15 reps.
6. Tricep dips. Find a step or box and lower yourself into 12-15 tricep dips. Make it more challenging by straightening your legs instead of bending your knees.
7. Lateral raise. Grab a pair of 8 to 12-pound dumbbells. Let them hang at arm’s length at your sides. Turn your arms so that your palms are facing forward and bend your elbows slightly. Raise your arms straight out to your sides until they’re at shoulder level. Pause, lower, and repeat for 12-15 reps.
8. Jump rope for 2 minutes.
9. Repeat steps 2 through 8.
Find more fitness and wellness tips at: